WISH FEMI HERBS

WISH FEMI HERBS

Sunday, March 11, 2012

10 Kutipan Bagus dari Film










"Hai pemuda Indonesia! Bangkitlah kau semua! Negara kita sudah merdeka!"
-Naga Bonar-

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to
your friends
."
-Albus Dumbledore; Harry Potter-

"Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
-Max Abbitt; Kissing a Fool-

"But it's not who you are underneath, it's what you DO that defines you."
-Rachel Dawes; Batman Begins-

"I don't want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me."
-Frank Costello; The Departed-

"Husbands are like wine, they take a long time to mature."
-Donatella; Letters to Juliet-

"You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I'll guarantee you'll win."
-Hunter Adams; Patch Adams-

"With great power comes great responsibility."
-Ben parker; Spider Man-

"Dan demikianlah semuanya terjadi, karena memang harus terjadi, hidup ini berlanjut"
-From Bandung with Love-

"You wear your mask too long, you forget who you are beneath it."
-V; V for Vendetta-

No comments:

Post a Comment